Sunday, February 20, 2011

Here I am, now what?

Blogging, eh? Not really my thing but why not give it a try. Got the idea from a friend of mine, hope she doesn't mind :) 

Who am I? I am a college student studying fashion marketing and management. I have a son who will be 2 years old very soon. I am a knitter, crocheter, sewer, spinner. Basically I love anything textiles. I have a dog (Maltese) and a sheep named Ewegeena. I have no defined style as of yet but have been labeled as "bitchy-bohemian" yes you read me right. I love looking online and finding cute jewelry and plus size clothes that flatter my figure. High heeled shoes are not something I embrace often, I tend to embrace my shortness. I basically try to stay true to myself even though sometimes that can be hard. Especially in my major, but hey if I don't stand for something I will never be remembered for anything, right? Anyways this is just something to keep me busy, like I need anything else.

What else...Oh I love perfume, like I LOVE perfume. Just ask my friends it's getting a little out of hand at this point.

Who knows if I will actually stick to this or not, I guess I'll find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment