Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesdaaaays.

Closer and closer to my friends visit next month. Definitely looking forward to seeing her face!

I got some really cute things at american eagle of the weekend that I forgot to mention. I got a sparkly (sp?) party skirt, a couple cute T's and a couple pairs of bootleg jeans in dark wash.

I really want these! And for those of you that don't like clicking links I will post a picture :



Just gorgeous <3 I am really a floral person, a romantic at heart.

Anyways what have I accomplished today? I shipped an order that I have been threatening to for weeks now. Those priority mail boxes are ridiculously priced if you aren't sending a whole box full. Plus it was just hats so they didn't really weigh a lot. Made an appointment for little man and all this was accomplished while having a 2 year old an 18 month old a 6 year old and an 12 year old hanging onto my legs. Now it's definitely time for laundry and cleaning. For the record the only kid that is actually mine is the 2 year old :) I babysit the rest on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So yes those days are a bit hectic for me haha. I am also working on some bunny hats for some photo props for our image photography. Hopefully those patterns will be up soon. I also still need to read that chapter for my textiles class, blarg.

Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today! (Also I wear an 8 1/2 shoe size ;] jk )

No comments:

Post a Comment